VTP Collection of Hawaii USDA/Emerge Tiles
See Hawai‘i - Statewide Imagery for the
description and history of this set of public-domain aerial imagery.
Here is a description of the tiles that the VTP has been able to locate so
- 166 tiles received on DVD from the USGS, numbered in the range of 2707
through 2972. Some tiles numbered 2742 to 2763 had DVD read errors, so
there are around 20 more tiles that exist but could not be read.
- 1 tile received via FTP from the NRCS for Kamuela. Strangely, the
extents of this tile do not match the rest of the tile grid.
- Status map of the tiles we have:
- I have converted some of the tiles from CIR to approximate truecolor,
AlphaPixel PixelSense CIR, and
Photoshop. They are hosted here as JPEG files with world files, in NAD83
UTM zone 5:
Kaua'i and Ni'ihau
- 23 tiles received on DVD from the USGS. Status map:
Maui, Lanai, Kaho'olawe
- 61 tiles received on DVD from the USGS. Status map:
- 24 tiles received on DVD from the USGS. Status map:
- 27 MrSID tiles received on DVD from the USGS, along with a handful of
other TIF files which cover the "Hawaii Kai" region, although they are in an
unknown CRS so they can't be easily merged with the rest.
- Status map of the 27 tiles: